Author Topic: Discounts for Silver Dollar City  (Read 96173 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Discounts for Silver Dollar City
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 10:34:19 PM »
welcome lalamocha1,

yes all access is great. And eagles lodges is tied in with them. we can call paige and she will get any tickets we want as part of her service., Its Great! 1 phone call for motel and just tell her the show you want to see. When you check in she has the tickets for you.!

Since your a new member you might want to keep in mind the as a SDCFan, you get a special room rate of 40.00 per nite at eagles lodge in branson.  417-366-2666

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »
Hey evrybody, this is a double posting, but i want you all to see this.

Paige is trying to get her motel a higher rating in branson

please leave feedback for her. Just answer honestly.

paige thanks you all in advance!

And thanks everyone that has stayed there already or made reservations in the weeks to come.

wwwtripadvisor.com

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2011, 02:49:20 PM »
I have 1 Spring BAF (now through June except Memorial Day weekend) and 5 of the midnight madness BAF's that I'd be happy to trade.  If anyone is interested PM me.

hillbillygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 08:26:23 AM »
Thanks for all of the great info. My family is always impressed how much I know when we visit different theme parks - they don't realize that I get my info from forums like this one.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 09:56:04 AM »
welcome hillbilly girl,, we aim to please.  have a great trip~

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 07:26:33 PM »
I have 1 Spring BAF (now through June except Memorial Day weekend) and 5 of the midnight madness BAF's that I'd be happy to trade.  If anyone is interested PM me.

I did respond to your PM the other day. At least I thought I did...:)
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

Christymlee

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 10:20:33 PM »
My family of 6 is coming that way for vacation wanted to
Visit SDC prices are really high originally got
On this site to fund discounts but if anyone has Baf passes
And are willing to part with them that would be great! Or if u
Have ideas on discounts please let me know. Trying to
Stay in a budget but still have fun thanx

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 11:48:48 PM »
Christymlee---If you are planning on going to SDC more than one day....most hotels sell 2 day tickets for the price of one.  AAA and some banks also sell discounted tickets.  Right now the cheapest place to stay in Branson is Eagles Lodge...they have a great discount for SDCFANS--participants.  Also, keep in mind SDC allows you to bring your own food into the park (no glass containers), that can save you a ton of money as well.  Hope this helps.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 06:06:25 AM »
thats right parson, AND if ustay at eagles lodge. the manager there (Paige) is hooked up with the local restaurants with discounts.. 10% off, all u have to do is show then your room key..  That helps too!

Also if you want to go to any shows, If you ask Paige, she will get you discounted tickets the shows for no extra charge. The tickets will be delivered to the motel for you.

Christymlee

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 08:43:23 PM »
I'm so glad I found this site thanks for the
Hints. Cause we have 6 people we probably would
Have to have 2 rooms so we are camping
Ina pop up. But I will keep in mind that
There are two for 1 tickets

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 09:00:32 PM »
christy, even though your camping, paige can help you with any of your ticket needs.. that is just waht she does for us..

where are you going to camp? some of the members here may be able to help you there too.. we have CRAZY people that drive like from COLORADO and camp for 2 weeks!! :o :o :o :o   LOL  jst kidn josh!

Christymlee

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 09:13:09 PM »
Well were CRAZY ppl from ne Kansas and
I'm still looking for camp ground in the
Ozarks or Branson area

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 09:23:52 PM »
here are a couple that are close to the city.. i dont know anything about them, but here are websites---

I found this instead. a pretty complete list of campgronds and locations.  hope this helps.

http://www.explorebranson.com/lodging/category.php?cat=12

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 10:12:48 PM »
The Table Rock State Park campground is amazing. Been there a few times, and have loved it every time.

The SDC Wilderness is okay; not the best for tent camping, but in a pop-up it would be alright.

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 01:23:25 PM »
Well were CRAZY ppl from ne Kansas and
I'm still looking for camp ground in the
Ozarks or Branson area

We also have 6 people and a pop up. When we go we usually stay at Compton Ridge. Plenty of amenities, very kid friendly and very close to SDC. Another option if you're looking for something a little less expensive is Indian Point. It's and COE park, so no pool, game room,etc, but there is a swim beach,big water/electric sites, very pretty and very close to SDC. Just about a mile or so on the same road. We have stayed at The Wilderness which is owned by SDC and has a very nice shuttle to and from the park that runs about every hour or so. We have also stayed at Table Rock State Park which is very nice, but a bit too far away for us, as well as no designated swim area. Both Compton Ridge and The Wilderness give discounts for SDC season pass holders as well as Good Sam. Both also sell tickets. Compton Ridge has a free shuttle to the park also, but doesn't run quite as often as the one across the road at The Wilderness. Hope this helps.

"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett