Author Topic: Making Plans to visit Next Year, 2015?  (Read 8740 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Making Plans to visit Next Year, 2015?
« on: December 21, 2014, 02:05:13 AM »
Chittlins, posted he has the "Go Ahead" to get SP's for next year and has a couple of trips planned already....

We of course will be getting our SP next week when we visit for the last time this year :'(,  AND already have 12 or so trips scheduled to visit, we will also have 5 or 6 unscheduled trips... AND looking forward to everyone of them. :)..

What about you? Buying SP's?  Do you make a "schedule" to visit?, Or just lucky enough to go when you can?

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
Re: Making Plans to visit Next Year, 2015?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 06:03:17 AM »
Maybe go 3 times just when we can. Now that my wifes 3 grandkids are out of state custody, we have already been talking about taking them to SDC this year coming up. They are 12, 10, & 8. I hope it works out, the grandkids have never been to SDC.
Live life like it's the last day!

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 07:58:54 AM »
Not next year. Got 24 days in Europe scheduled for next summer already. Maybe at Christmas, but they are going to really have to do something new to pry me down there at that time again.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 09:22:22 AM »
My band will be down there to perform in April. Tentatively looking at the 11th. The family will be there at least once per festival like normal. It's nothing to drive down for the day from Jeff.  June is the only month I probably won't visit I. The summer due to my East coast trip.
SWOOSH

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 09:34:54 AM »
How do--  whenever you get a chance to take the kids,  IF you don't have any or enough BAF's,  make sure you get a hold of me... If we are going to be there, you are welcome to them!!

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 10:15:54 AM »
We already purchased SP for next year. We go when we can but always make it at least once per festival. We usually look at the schedule of guest performers and try to get to the park when there are ones we want to see. We do avoid the park during Spring Break days and Young Christians weekend.

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 11:55:47 AM »
Thank You sanddune! I appreciate the offer & will not forget it. Long story short -- the grandkid thing has been a long time coming for my wife, she deserves it. So do the grandkids.  :)
Live life like it's the last day!

qwed94

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 08:50:15 AM »
well I plan on life as normal, however we do have the 3rd & 4th lunar eclipse coming next year. Soooo, life as normal may not exist.

I do plan to purchase SPs next week, now that SDC offers the new payment options.
With the new Service Manager at work. He has promised me that I may get a few saturdays off next summer, so I plan to visit SDC a few times. I will try to stay away from SDC on the holiday saturdays.  Now we have a deep discount card at a local campground. (Who also has 1 location near the Branson area), we will likely get to visit a few times.
Tim
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream
then I am living the dream

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 02:02:17 PM »
We bought our Season Passes when we visited in Nov. Might try to get to SDC in early May, sometime in June (we have a wedding to work around) Sept and Nov.

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 02:11:25 PM »
I'm hoping to find a job somewhere in NW AR or SW MO sometime within the next six months. If I am able to do so, then I will be there quite often.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 08:51:16 PM »
Cheese, anxious to see you guys next spring..  stay warm and don't let the snow cave in the front door,

Okie.. be good to see you again next year......

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »
I'm tentatively scheduled to be there for opening day. I'll be getting a huge photo update for Fireman's Landing.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 07:45:36 PM »
LOL>.  yep,, I have a "date" with tinman that weekend also..  will be there on sunday..  should be very cool! 

Just hope it is nice/warm enough everything is up and running..!!!

Madtwins

• Jr. Citizen
  • My 3G network
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2014, 09:47:28 PM »
I'm so excited for 2015.  My wife got us SPs YAY!!!!!  Haven't had a sp in 18 years.  We are giving the kids theirs in the morning.  They are gonna flip.  I'm already trying to talk my wife into coming opening weekend.  So excited to see firemans landing!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 09:49:23 PM by Madtwins »

TigerGirl1226

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2014, 08:29:28 PM »
Made our arrangements with Westgate today! July 3 through 10. So excited!