Author Topic: Delayed Season Pass?  (Read 2917 times)

mdbelt

• View Profile
Delayed Season Pass?
« on: March 02, 2015, 08:28:55 PM »
Hello, I'm a first time season pass holder.  Is it normal for season passes to be over a month in arriving?   ???  I ordered them online towards the end of January & still haven't received them.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Delayed Season Pass?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »
If in doubt.? Call them with info.

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 10:18:10 PM »
Definitely give them a call.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 02:09:26 PM »
I would check and see if my CC had been charged and contact them also. They have been having several problems this year from what I have heard and it would not surprise me if your order never went through. If your card has been charged you might want to dispute the charge also since you never received the goods.

mdbelt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 11:38:58 AM »
Thank you all for your advice.  I called & they indicated they had been mailed at the beginning of February.  They had my info & payments are going through fine.  I guess it's just lost in the mail.  The nice lady said they'll put a note on my account that I had never received them in the mail & they'll reprint them at the door on my first visit.

Thanks again.

mdbelt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »
It's a beautiful 60+ degrees today & the snow is melting.  I look over in my neighbor's ditch & notice, low & behold an envelope from Silver Dollar City submerged in 6 inches of water.  Mystery solved, the snow plow had clipped my mailbox & sent the passes into the neighbor's ditch covered them in snow for a long winter's nap!   ::)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 06:38:12 PM »
Well....  "Now you know the rest of the story".   

At least you have already called and made arrangements for new tickets.....