Author Topic: guest passes  (Read 2313 times)

peverroad

• View Profile
guest passes
« on: April 20, 2015, 09:06:40 AM »
This is the first year my children and I have been to silver dollar city and we bought season passes.  Just wondering with the guest passes can be used more than once.  They gave them back to use when we used them last time is the only reason I ask.

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: guest passes
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 07:51:11 PM »
Guest passes are only available to use during the time frame written on the pass. 

peverroad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 07:58:49 PM »
yes but can they be used more than once durning that time frame?

joshblakebran

• Blacksmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 08:08:11 PM »
I thought they were only a one time use, but don't understand why they gave it back to you. I've never really used my bring a friend passes so I guess I don't know how it works. Once the ticket is scanned I wonder if it is deactivated so it can't be used again.
Colorado SDC Fan

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 08:12:03 PM »
The pass is a one-day pass.  It acts just like a purchased ticket for the day.  I believe it is required for re-entry, but I can't recall how you prove same person uses it, since we haven't exited and returned with one of these.  Otherwise, it is a souvenir for the scrapbook.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 09:14:31 AM »
Sorry, I misunderstood your original question.  As far as trying to use it again, I'm sure it's coded as used at the ticket scanners. I had a free pass that I got at the 5K last year. I mistakenly picked it up instead of my season pass. I didn't realize this until the following day when I used it again to enter the park and was told that ticket had already been used. So, I  went to Customer Service to get a duplicate of my season pass to get in.