Author Topic: SDC Crowds during Summer Cruise Car Show  (Read 1581 times)

pray4you2

• View Profile
SDC Crowds during Summer Cruise Car Show
« on: May 22, 2015, 07:06:57 AM »
Hi we are going to Branson for the first time this summer Aug 1 -8. We just realized the Summer Cruise car show is the later part of that time. We are not able to change the dates so I want to figure out how to make the best of it if Branson ends up being very crowded.  We have 2 days planned for SDC. Does the Car Show have an effect on crowds at SDC?  Would you recommend going 2 days before the start of the car show or during the car show or will it not matter?  We have done other major amusement parks in the summer (4th of JUly week) in the past.  We know how to deal with heat and crowds if we have to and still have a great time.  But I like knowing what we are getting into ahead of time if possible. We are a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 kids between 8 and 13)

thanks for any insight!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: SDC Crowds during Summer Cruise Car Show
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 08:49:08 AM »
Everyone will have different suggestions for you.....  I would suggest mon/tues. Or tue/wed..  By Thursday there will be lots of people coming to town for the Car Show, more traffic out that way, and I am sure more people going to the city..
Have a great visit,
Welcome to the site.
If you have any questions about SDC or Branson, ask. We will try to help you any way we can.