Author Topic: If FM Is Leaving, What Does Its Last Season Look Like?  (Read 29314 times)

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: If FM Is Leaving, What Does Its Last Season Look Like?
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2015, 04:40:22 PM »
I was informed that all targets have been reset and that there are several targets valued at 500 points now.  I do not know how many or where they are located but they are there
SWOOSH

cowboy

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2015, 06:26:22 PM »
Last time I rode the attraction a few weeks ago, my gun didn't work. I ended up just floating looking at the scenery.....which was just as fun. I must be getting old....

Jay

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2015, 09:00:21 PM »
FM is the most maintenance heavy ride at the park. They're trying to get everything working but with a limited maintenance team it takes time to get to everything
SWOOSH

saladdays

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2015, 01:21:13 PM »
I was informed that all targets have been reset and that there are several targets valued at 500 points now.  I do not know how many or where they are located but they are there

I will have to check next time I'm there.  I didn't notice anything last weekend, but wasn't really paying close enough attention.

FireInTheHole

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2015, 07:31:43 PM »
I completely agree that it would be a sad loss.  It's a favorite of mine and many others.  However, over the past few years the queue line has been noticeably low.  I can't count how many times my wife and kids have been able to just stay on the ride for 2-3 times in a row due to lack of riders.  I would rather the Lost River go before the FM, but during the summer the LR is super busy.  I'm just glad to see the FITH still keeps people coming back to ride year after year.

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2015, 09:17:56 AM »
I can't count how many times my wife and kids have been able to just stay on the ride for 2-3 times in a row due to lack of riders.
This is true however if you were a WDW traveler before the Pirates movies you will remember the Pirates ride being mostly the same, no lines, walk on.
Things change and neglect or the failure to improve an attraction will certainly assist in its demise.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2015, 08:29:43 PM »
It's never a walk on once the train comes back to the depot.
SWOOSH

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2015, 10:19:10 PM »
It's never a walk on once the train comes back to the depot.
True " Dat "