• Welcome to SDCFans - The Unofficial Fan Site For Silver Dollar City. Please log in or sign up.

Dear Antlers

Started by chittlins, February 16, 2013, 05:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chittlins

I know that some of you paid upwards of 200 bucks a ticket to follow Mike and wish him well. I hope you enjoyed your visit and our fast food joints thank you for your patronage.

sanddunerider

OK ??? ??? ???

I give up....explain please.... ??? ??? ??? ???

chittlins

Its members of a student section that still appear butthurt someone came home to coach.

Gilligan

chittlins

Quote from: Gilligan on February 16, 2013, 07:15:04 PM
Huh???

If you are not a Mizzou fan, I expect you to say, "Huh."

Swoosh

They are not sanctioned by the school.
Congratulations on paying off the refs today... and I thought it was bad at AFH.

Don't expect a very warm welcome when you come to Columbia.
SWOOSH

chittlins

Quote from: Swoosh on February 16, 2013, 09:29:32 PM
They are not sanctioned by the school.
Congratulations on paying off the refs today... and I thought it was bad at AFH.

Don't expect a very warm welcome when you come to Columbia.

I've been to Columbia for a game before in the mid 90s.

Been to over a 500 Hog basketball games during my time on earth.

Had some STUD recruits in the stands today. all guards though ;D

Junior

If ANYBODY in Chittlins group visiting Mizzou looks like the "watermelon stand girl" I think the welcome will be very, very, warm! (Ha!) :D
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

chittlins

We has some coeds make the trip but none like that.

I've been all over the US and I always find another Razorback fan where ever I go. We are proud to proclaim our love of the hogs. When we went to the Sugar Bowl, Levon Helm held a small concert for Razorback fans and I got to see a small part of that while there. We surely do miss Levon but I saw this and had to share cause it's jsut so dayum cool.

ASX.tv did a Love for Levon concert.  Roger Waters just played The Night They Drive Old Dixie Down" and had a Razorback cap Levon gave him at the Berlin Wall.  He got a bit emotional and said it's been his fishing hat and the one thing he will have til the day he dies.

Woo Pig Sooie.

There's lots of Tigers and Bears and Bulldogs but there's just one Razorback.

Junior

I'm in NW Arkansas, too! Go, Hogs, Go! I am a St. Louis native. Go Cardinals!
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

chittlins

Quote from: Junior on February 18, 2013, 08:17:57 AM
I'm in NW Arkansas, too! Go, Hogs, Go! I am a St. Louis native. Go Cardinals!

All Pro Bobby Joe hails from St. Louis. Noticed Cardinals copying Wrigleyville now with new developement around Busch.

Oh and Shine on:

Junior

KBCraig

Quote from: Junior on February 18, 2013, 08:17:57 AM
Go, Hogs, Go! Go Cardinals!

It makes it easy to just decorate everything in red & white.   ;)

Curious point: the official Razorback team colors are actually cardinal and white.  ;D

chittlins

Like I said, We are everywhere, even when we should have known better than going on a Carnival Cruise:

Swoosh

I see your pseudo-celebrities and raise you real ones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gElZsECs-kw
SWOOSH