• Welcome to SDCFans - The Unofficial Fan Site For Silver Dollar City. Please log in or sign up.

2025 Season Passes

Started by mg, October 02, 2024, 05:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mg

There will be a renewal sale for current pass holders for the first time.
The sale begins on October 9th.
No other info has been released yet.

kbosch1

Interesting.   Curious to see if they are raising 2025 season ticket prices and current 2024 season ticket holders get to renew at this year's rate?

Lampie

Given that tickets are now like $92 for a day ticket, I'm expecting passes to go up $15-$20 over last years rates, maybe a little more for gold/diamond.

Somewhere I heard the renewal price is going to be 10% less than the starting price.

Lampie

Renewal seems to be live on the website, I haven't gone all the way through it, but it is showing pass prices

Silver $135
Gold: $195
Diamond: $255

I don't see the details for what the perks are for each pass level, but it shows 7baf and 2 white water baf for diamonds(and all day mug), 5 baf for gold(and all day mug), and 1 baf for silver. It does not show the dates for any of those BAF.

it has a 10 month payment plan as an option

mg

They went live yesterday, but they aren't promoting it until tomorrow.

The early presale allows you to renew at the same base price (parking and trailblazer additions are increasing a little).

You can see the benefits here: https://www.silverdollarcity.com/tickets/passholders/

Food discounts stay the same.
Showboat discount is changing and Silver isn't getting it.
Campground discount is Diamond and Gold only now.
Added a Pink Jeep tour discount for Gold and Diamond.
Daily guest ticket discount is increasing to $25 for Diamond and $49 for Gold.

It also looks like the Street Fest replacement will be called Spring Exposition.

runner1960

Just renewed my Diamond for 2025. Once you purchase it shows the BAF dates on your account.BAFs are pretty much the same as last year. It also states the $25 and $49 passes are not valid for Saturday's Sept-Dec.

shavethewhales

SDC is teasing an announcement tomorrow. I assume it is about passes being on sale. Typically the time that passes go on sale is when they also announce new things for next year, but we've got the big reveal coming on the 17th, so I expect the announcements coming tomorrow will be about festivals, special events, etc.